Image Map

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

goodNight

I've never photographed the night sky before,
so I thought this trip would be as good a time as any to try it out.
It was a lovely way to spend part of the evening & I can't wait to do it again.
Looking at the big, beautiful night sky makes me realize how small we really are.
But it also makes me feel grateful to be part of something so incredible.
Even if my part is small. :)


*
I really need to get a remote for my camera.
The photos have a little bit more blur than I would like.




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. holy freaking crap, cierra. you are sooooooo stinking good! I love all of these photos. You never EVER fail to inspire me. wow.how did you DO THIS!??!?!?!? those stars look amazing. that middle photo is SOOO COOOOOL. oh I am so glad photograph by cierra is baaaack!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are beautiful! Who knew the night sky could be so beautiful, especially from a camera! Can't wait to see you develop this area even more because you're already good at it! :)

    ReplyDelete