Image Map

Monday, April 13, 2009

FYI

*Update*
Sorry I didn't post sooner. . .
I'm full for the next week.
the response has been wonderful &
I'm planning more trips up north soon. I'll keep you posted!




It's a little short notice
but I am going up to Northern Utah for a few days
and I wanted to squeeze in a few more photoshoots if anyone is interested.
I have two spots left:
Wednesday, April 22nd -afternoon
Thursday, April 23rd- afternoon
$30 for a cd of 20+ images
w/1 location & 1 hour shoot
$50 for a cd of 30+ images
w/ 2 locations and 1-2 hour shoot {as long as it takes}
:)
Leave a comment or email me at photobycierra@live.com
Loves!

1 comment:

  1. Cierra! I would LOVE to have you shoot me and my guy! Where in Northern Utah will you be? We could do Wednesday, April 22nd. If it's already filled, or you want to do someone else or whatever, that's fine! But really, I love your photography! We can go anywhere in Northern Utah :)

    ReplyDelete