Image Map

Monday, May 16, 2011

A Family


Oh hello! So yeah. . .I've been absent.
I've been focusing more on my etsy shop
these days when I take time away from my
Yellow House blog, & my family.

But I know you'll forgive me when you
see this sweet family.
I had a blast with this shoot
& I hope you enjoy the sneak peak!






Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Cierra, these pictures are amazing! I was wondering if you could contact me so we could discuss possibly setting up a photo shoot-I'm not sure if you just photograph your friends or if you are open to the general public!
    Thanks,
    Rebekah
    jasmin8444@aol.com

    ReplyDelete