Image Map

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Kodak Brownie Hawkeye: Inaugural Run


I got my film back today!
It was just like Christmas waiting for it to get developed.
All the images are untouched.
I need to practice my film skills but for a first try
I really love how they turned out.
I have a color roll in now &
it will be so fun to see how they come out.
I think I'm hooked on the brownie. . .




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. No wonder we're trying to replicate the film look with photoshop nowadays! Those are awesome!!! It took me a second to understand what you meant by "hooked on the brownie." I thought you were implying pot or something! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these!! They look amazing! The look is so unique. I can't wait to see what they'll look like when you do them in color :D

    ReplyDelete