Image Map

Thursday, July 15, 2010

::V family

Oh how I miss this family!
This shoot was from November. . .
um. . .yeah. . .
can you say slacker?

No worries, I'm mending my ways.
I promise not to keep such a beautiful
family to myself any more.

This awesome, wonderful, exceptional family
is far far away in my home town.
I can't believe how lucky Matt & I were to be
able to have them for our neighbors & friends.

We miss you! Come to Idaho!
I need to meet baby P
(by the way. . doesn't that lovely little lady look just like her gorgeous momma?)
Muahhh! Love you V Family!!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment